More About Clinical Trials
Why Participate in Clinical Research?
- As a volunteer, individuals can contribute to the overall advancement of medical science.
- Clinical trials play a vital role in improving the overall health of current and future generations. Without volunteers, the discovery of new medication and medical practices would not be possible.
- By participating in a clinical trial, individuals can receive financial compensation for volunteering their time.
Participants’ involvement can help millions of people around the world by contributing their time to clinical research.
- If you are an individual with an illness or disease, your participation in clinical studies can grant you access to a new medication and/or new methods for treatments that are not yet available to the general public.
- As a volunteer, you can choose to participate in two different types of clinical trials: clinical or observational studies.