Main Job Requirements:
- Execution across web, email, and social media marketing channels, of different marketing strategies and comprehensive multi-channel and multi-touch digital marketing campaigns.
- A track, report analytics across the web, email and social media channels to demonstrate return on investment and to help communicate metrics and KPIs.
- Assist in the execution of promotional campaigns.
- Trade Shows – Participate in the development, planning, and executing of marketing strategy for trade shows.
- Help create search-engine-optimized content for our marketing channels.
- Ability to communicate and write well.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks using effective time management (For example fulfilling assignments on time while addressing local daily marketing needs, such as phone, email and in-person interaction)
- Undergraduate or Masters with no work experience or equivalent work experience without University degree.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization – have the expertise in the subject and the strong communication skills required ensuring successful engagement with key stakeholders.
- Socialization and influencing others – in a virtual environment.
Job Type: Full-time