Business Developer Coordinator
Fomat Medical Research – Oxnard, CA
FOMAT Medical Research is a SMO, Site Management Organization, focused on innovating healthcare through the Americas. We offer a wide range of solutions for Sponsors, Clinical Contract Organizations (CROs), and Sites throughout the Americas. FOMAT Medical Research has over 10 years of experience participating in Clinical Research in most therapeutic areas. Our Research Network (throughout the Americas) is qualified and guarantees quality in site management, patient recruitment, and regulatory affairs.
Main Job Requirements:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through closing process.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
• Maintain records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls.
• Expand the list of new high-potential clients.
• Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- University degree or 3-5 years of working experience.
- B2B Sales, Management, Business Development, Leadership Development.
- Job Type: Full-time
Contact us to [email protected]